Child having line of itchy, red bumps stretching from shoulder to diaper area, no fever, has been given all vaccinations, had eczema. What could this be?

My 3 year old has had eczema most of her life. It is flared now. I ve been applying momatesone to the patches . However on her back there s a 6 inch line of bumps now that stretch from her right shoulder blade to her diaper line. There s 6 of the bumps. They look red and raised with a lighter top almost like a pimple. She scratches at them so m sure they itch. She s had all of her vaccinations including chicken pox . No fever as of now. The bumps appeared yesterday all at once. Any idea what they might be?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012