Child having less weight, immunity and appetite. How to improve child's health?

my son is 26 months old.his weight is 10.5kgs only. his birth weight is 2.5kgs only.since birth he was on top feed ,i.e, lactogen.after 1 year i started giving him cow s milk and still giving him the same.his immunity is very low.with changing weather he catches cold, cough ,or suffers from looses etc. he creates a lot of fuss in eating food.he generally feels satisfied by having milk only.if i give him milk with pediasure or any other supplement powder he refuses to have that milk also.he prefers plain milk only.his appetite is also low.he has become very distructive.i.e he throws or breaks things. and doesn t listen to me at all. what shall i do in this situation.??? can i give him fresh amla(indian gooseberry )juice very morning in winters to improve his immunity.????what shall i give him to increase his appetite.???
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012