Child having itchy red spots on face. Cluster of itchy white spots on back. Remedy?

my son is 16 months old, on wednesday morning he had red spots on either side of his face , they are itchy and they have not cleared this morning when dressing him i noticed lots of little white spots in clusters on his back, these are itchy too, he has no fever and does not appear unwell. can you advise what i should do as i cannot get hold of his doctor . thanks
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Does the child have any allergies? If you identify any allergies keep the child away from them. check what he took before going to bed. First of all give some antihistaminics and observe how it evolves.