Child having itchy rashes on stomach, lower back, ear, low neck. What could it be?

Hi My two year old son has a rash/spots mid stomach and low back as well as behind his right ear and low neck . He has been trying to itch the spots on his stomach. I think it could be chicken pox but we haven t been in contact with anyone who has it that I know of. Previous to the rash appearing he has had a cold/ cough but it doesn t seem to be a viral rash like he s had before. Can you advise me what this might be? Thank you Ruth Carpenter
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013