Child having involuntary movements in legs, body tremors. Taking risperdal, trirepltal, advised alternation in trirepltal. Corrective step?

My child has a confusing case and taking risperdal 0.25 ml in the evening and 0.5 morning I addition to trirepltal 5ml morning & 5 ml evening, since a week he started developing involantory movements with his Legs, which cause like shaking with his body, one dr wants to reduce the dosage and the other one wants to increase the trirepltal for more to be 7.5 ml each morn. & evening. Pls advise
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012