Child having intermittent fever, diarrhea, leg and arm pain, tingling in foot. Serious?

Granddaughter (4) has had high fever (off and on) for 2 days. She vomited once (about 36 hrs ago) and now she has diarrhea and is complaining of leg and arm (both on right side) pain~ she says arm pain is coming and going but the leg pain (upper thing and back of knee is constant) and explained that her foot felt tingly last night. A virus?..or something more serious? FYI...she had a bought with a sever virus, ending last month (fever, vomiting , diarrhea) that had lasted over a month (she would be symptom free for a few days, then symptms would come back for a few days, etc)
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012