Child having improper bowel movements with fever, on brat diet, had diarrhea and vomiting earlier. Chances of bowel obstruction?

My daughter had diarrhea at the beginning of last week, then threw up Thursday night around 2 am, Saturday night around 10 pm, Sunday night at 2:30 am, and now tonight at 2 am. Her throw up tonight was her breakfast this morning, and she did eat other things during the day. She is going pee and having some BMs but not amount normal BMs. She has a fever today, but not before today. I m worried that she may have a bowel obstruction since this has lasted so long. I have tried to keep her on a brat diet yesterday and today, but mistakenly gave her raisins this morning, which is what she threw up tonight. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012