Child having hives on thighs after eating cabbage. Bruised. Having vomitting, fever, bad smelling stools. Suggestions?

My 22 month old has severe hive outbreaks on her inner thighs and bum after eating certain foods. This has been happening a little more often. The following morning after her outbreak the hives are gone and it looks like someone took razor blades to them. It s heart breaking! An on call Dr told me to try benedryl cream. I ve tried that as well baking soda baths. Her latest outbreak just happened from march 17th the cabbage bothered her. She still has marks on her bottom and threw up this morning and had been running a fever and has poop that smells like bad pumpkins. Thinking a trip back to the dr is in order.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013