Child having high temperature, bacterial infection, passing green stools, rashes in face,tummy. Shall I finish injections?

Hi , I have 8 months old baby, He had very high temperature (fever for 2 days so doctor prescribed him cefazoline by injection every 6 hours for 2 days.(Doctor said he had bacterial infection in his throat ) He started the injections yesterday but he had really dark grean poo with white spots. Is it normal? Also he had rash (red spots) on his face and tummy? Is it normal? Shall I finish his injection even though his is havinh those rash? He got two more injections to go. Thank you very much for answering for my questions.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012