Child having high neutrophils, monocytes, eosinophils count. Low lymphocytes, hematocrit count. Suggestions?

Hi, my little girl is 1 year old, we made her blood test , some results are not good. she has heat for about 3 days come and go, mostly at night. during the day she is seems ok, response good and she is fun. the bad results are: wbc 19.3 k/ul (5-13) neutrophils 7.9 k/ul (1.2-6.4) lymphocytes % 39.7% (41-68) monocytes 3.1 k/ul (0.25-1.43) monocytes % 12.8% (5-11) eosinophils 1.2 k/ul (0-0.78) hematocrit 31.8 % (32-41) please give an opinion. sory for the english.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013