Child having high fever, viral infection. Prescribed practomal. Vomited blood, complaining pain while breathing. Reason?

last week my son 7 years old has a high fever and viral infection, adoctor give me practomal for the fever, after few dayes my son was sleeping and he walk up and vomit blood , but when i went to the hosptial doctorc said it is from his nose , and it s due to the fever,,also the doctor said something in my son blood was low and she side is ok but asked to come after one week to test agine,now today in the night my son has pain in his right side when he try to breath and he keep saying it is hurt
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013