Child having high fever up to 102 degrees. Giving Ibugesic, Meftal-P, cold water sponge. Is the doctors prescription of Naprosyn safe for children?

My daughter is 1.10yrs old, she has been suffering from High Fever since 2 days. Last night the fever rasied till 102 degree... to control the fever we gave her Ibugesic and the Meftal-P in the interval of 5 hrs but none of them work... we tried cold water sponge as well... the fever came down only after 4-5 hrs Today when we met the doctor he prescribed Naprosyn Suspension (2.5ml thrice a day) Is it safe to give to kids upto 2yrs?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013