Child having high fever, throwing up, unable to walk, legs tingling. Diagnosed flu. Prescribed tylenol, motrin

my 4 year old has had very high fevers 102.0-104.5 for 4 days. the fevers come down with tylenol and motrin, but do not stay down. I am alternating them every 3-4 hours. on Saturday me and my two kids were throwing up and had fevers but now we are both fine, my 4 year old is still sick. we took him to the clinic this morning he was diagnosed with the flu type b. he is complaining about not being able to walk, his legs are tingling . why can he not walk?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013