Child having high fever post accidental swallowing of Listerine, reluctant to taking fluids. Taken amoxicillin for mucus, nasal drainage. How can I help him?

Hello. I am fretting for my 2 yr. Old. He is typically very healthy with no sinuses or fever. He,however, had his front tooth pulled April 5 due to an accidentally fracture and then abscess . He has had moderate mucus, nasal drainage,and red eyes for two days. He did finish a 7 day prescription of Amoxicillin . However, tonight he swallowed a tiny bit of listerine when trying to clean his mouth. Its 1 am And he is running a high fever. He isn t wanting fluids. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012