Child having high fever, cough and cold. Concerned about the overdosage of calpol. On augmentin

Hi,My daughter is 3 years 4 months old has got fever(102) from yesterday. i gave her calpol250mg at 10:30 pm(8ml) again since the fever did not go down i gave her the same dose at 4:30 in the morning i checked her temp at 11:30AM she did not have fever now again in the afternoon she had a temp of 100degree i gave her the same dose was it the over dose of calpol250 mg does it affect her ? she has also got fever cold and cough now. For cold and cough i am giving Dilosyn (Expectronant)and Sinarest AF. She is having this problem of cold, cough and fever from past 3 months it just like on and off like 2 weeks she is ok again next she has the same problem i have also given her an antibiotic called Augmention Duo on 11/8/2012 for 5 days for the same reason now again she has got cold and cough. So wat should i do now so that she we get reduced with this problem and will not have it again. pls help me.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012