Child having high Vitamin B12. Stopped porridge. Problem in eating other foods. Solution?

My grandson is 4 years old. He looks healthy and is of average weight and height. As a baby he was a good eater. We started to have problems about 2 years ago when we were switching him from baby food to table foods. Normally, he eats a variety of fruit, bread and butter (loves bread & butter), milk and juice but refuses to try any meat and vegetables. The only vegetable he will eat is french fries. On a occasion (if we are very lucky) he might eight a few chicken nuggets. Last night he had a bear paw cereal bar, 2 pieces of whole wheat bread and butter, glass of orange juice and a glass of milk. This child has lots of energy (which amazes me), but his eating habits really disturb his mother and myself. Lately, he has stopped eating fruit as well. He tells us he is not hungry when it is time to eat meals. This whole situation is so stressful - we don t know what to do. We don t know if there is something wrong with him as I have never experienced this situation before. One food he never tired of was the toddler porridge . He would eat this porridge 3 times a day if you let him. However, last month he had some blood work done and we found out his Vitamin B12 was dangerously high. This cereal is high in Vitamin B12. We have not given this cereal to him since. Meal times are just so stressful and we don t know where to turn and was wondering if you had any suggestions. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013