Child having high ESR levels, on antibiotics. Eating well. Getting dark circles around eyes. Reason?

HI SIR, MY FOUR YEARS OLD CHILD IS VERY ACTIVE & HEALTH FOR 3 YEARS. SHE NEVER SUFFER WITH ILL. FROM JULY SHE BECOME 2 TIMES SICK. SHE WON T EAT ANYTHING, EVEN SHE DON T DRINK WATER FOR. I OBSERVED AND TAKEN TREATMENT. DOCTOR DID SOME TEST. IN THAT THEY FOUND HIGH ESR (36). AND THEY GIVE A COURSE OF ANTIBIOTIC FOR 7 DAYS. SHE BECAME GOOD AND EATING WELL RIGHT NOW. BUT SHE IS GETTING DARK CIRCLES UNDER OF HER EYES. I AM WORRIED ABOUT THIS. IS ANYTHING BAD FOR HER HEALTH. WHAT FOOD SHOULD WE HAVE TO TAKE FOR HER GOOD HEALTH. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012