Child having heart rate 200 and sweating profusely. Wearing a cardiac event monitor. Any thoughts?

My 3yr old son is wearing a cardiac event monitor. On 2 occasions today the monitoring service detected a heart rate of 200 or more during activity. The doctor was notified both times and continues to monitor. The reason for the monitor was because He was having some weak faintly spells but did not pass out entirely only acted sort of zoned out and tired. Said he wanted to lay down,but each time was sweating profusely. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013