Child having heart pain on lying down, feeling of pressure on heart. Should we go for EKG?

My 4 yr old son said his heart was hurting last night laying down after a bedtime story he pushed on my ARM and said it felt like that ammount of pressure. It went away as quick as it came. I took him to doctor this morning and she wasn t the least concerned as I was, said it could be pleurisy or acid reflux . Here we are 24 hours later and he just complained it hurt 4 times within 5 minutes..should I take him to ER and demand an EKG or someone to check him out that actually knows what he s talking about? Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012