Child having headache, sleepless nights and taking benztropin, klonopin, buspirone. Extremely anxious. What to do?

Yes, My happy healthy A+ student went off to college for first year. He was extremely anxious about the pressure so went to see the school psychiatrist. When we went to see him for parents weekend, we were shocked at his demeanor. So subdued, he couldn't make it through breakfast, I took him back to his dorm and he looked like he was going to pass out. He complained of splitting headaches 2X daily and sleepless nights. I think he is now dependent on her prescription drugs of benztropin, klonopin, buspirone, seroquel, and a new one she's adding: effexor. He told me she was doing all kinds of tests on him and his liver and cholesterol were high. He's coming home this weekend and his MD will be doing testing on him but the doctor wont release his records to him. What can we do or who can we turn to ? Who do we contact above her to get his records for him?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013