Child having headache. Given tylenol and ice pack on head. Having fever. Any suggestion?

I picked my son up today from the babysitter around 1:30pm. At the time he complained of a throbbing headache . My son is 8 almost 9 and very small for his age. Not really thinking about anything other than treating the headache, I gave him some tylenol for children, put him in his darkened bedroom and tucked him in bed and gave him an ice pack for his head just to help soothe the headache. Here we are 8 hours later, he still has the headache and now has a fever of 102.1. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012