Child having hard stools, hurts, bleed. How to manage it naturally. What should be done?

My daughter (4 1/2yo) is having hard stools , it is causing her problems with going to the toilet as sometimes it hurts her and also causes small tears which results in bleeding, so she avoids going which in turns makes it a further problem. We eat a very balance diet with lots of grains, variety of fruit and I only manage to get her to eat two vegies per day (potato and normally cauliflower ). I would like to manage it naturally. What should I do? Suggest foods to do and not to do
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013