Child having green stools with fishy odor, otitis media, no fever, on Augmentin, had flagyl, bacterin. Cause?

Hi, my baby girl she is now 23 month old and she is having loose greenish stool with fishy odor for two days. She was on flagyl for 10 days because she had amebea. One week later she had positive stool culture for salmonella and doctor put her on bacterin. One week after she finished the course she got fever and she had otitis media and her ENT docor gave her augmentin for 7 days.. And she got this greenish foul smelling stool. No any other symptoms and no fever.. Can u help me with that??
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012