Child having green stool. Took Nan pro 2. What could be the cause?

Hello.. My son is 6 months old and I started giving him solids when he was 5 months old. I am nursing him twice a day. I recently started giving him Nan pro 2 as a substitute for breast milk. His stool has been green in color for the past two days. Is this a fact to worry? His other food are rice porridge, raagi porridge, cerlac, vegetable soup, meat soups and fruit juices. I dont know what is causing his green poop but the newly added food in teh list is Nan pro2. Should I stop using this? But he seems to be normal and active as always..Please help..
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013