Child having glycine deficiency. How can it be successfully treated?

Hi. My son is turning 5 yrs in july. His peadiatrician says he has a glycine deficiency. Day dreams a lot, is a bit slow to respond to instructions, is afraid of the dark, and chews his clothing( sleeve/ collar). He also sumtimes wets his pants during the day, although toilet trained @ 3yrs. What is this and how can it be treated? What are the symptoms and how common is it. Will he outgrow it? How successful is treatment? Thanks so much.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012