Child having frequent vomitting, diarrhoea. Drinking pedialite. See the doctor immediately?

My 6 year old has been vomiting and had diarrhea for 4 days. The first day she threw up about 12 times. The diarrhea started the next day but wasn t very frequent but she started running a fee of 101/102. The next day fever was gone and she seemed better. Vomiting and diarrhea had stopped and she ate a few things. Then at the end of day 3 the diarrhea came back bad and frequent. Now on day four and diarrhea is gone but she vomits every few hours. No fever still. She drinks pedia lite but I am getting very concerned. Do I need to seek medical attention immediately? She is not showing any signs of dehydration but can this just be a stomach bug????
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013