Child having frequent urination with pain. Struggling for bowel movement with white mucus, blood. Remedy?

My 5 year old daughter is complaining it hurts to urinate and has been attempting to go frequently. She says she feels like a bowel movement is necessary but doesn t suceed. Her past few attempts i noticed a shade of red in the toilet so i wiped her to check and there was a thick white mucus with blood in it. I originally assumed it to be a urinary tract but with her struggle to have a bowel movement im not so sure.... She also was on Tamiflu last week and became very depressed so i just recently stopped giving her those meds.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013