Child having frequent urination, passing motion, stomach ache. Possible cause?

My daughter had been going pee and poop very often,almost twice every hour and a half to 5 hours.She has also had stomach aches for the past 2 days.Sometimes she says it goes away then comes back.Does she have a bladder infection?She has also had 1 diarrhea trip in the past 2 days.She goes pee every hour,poop every 2 to 3 hours.I think it is her period.She doesn t have it yet but she is 12 and I got it at 12.She had pubic hair , underarm hair ,discharge,pimples,breast buds,ect...
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012