Child having frequent stomach cramps and frequently passes stool. Stool test done. On Flagyl -s. Still cramps are persistent. Treatment and cause?

Hi. My 5 year old daughter has been complaining of stomach cramps and then passes stool each time. It's been like this since the past 10 days and she passes stool two to three times a day. I have had her stool test done for rotavirus and it all seemed normal. There is no blood or mucus either. She had had flagyl -s as well. She is still complaining about cramps before passing stool. What should I do and us there anything to worry about?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013