Child having frequent fever.Tests all normal. ESR high. Giving antibiotics,had vomitings. Reasons and tests to be conducted?

Hi, My 2 year old Girl kid having frequent fever for more than 3 weeks... The fever will be there for some hours ( above 100 ) ... After that within next 24- 48 hours again this fever is coming ... Now we had admitted her in a hospital and they had conducted most of the tests... Her Blood reports showing highly varied things ... ESR above 100 ..... All other tests are negative ... They couldn t find the reason behind that high ESR .... Xray , urine, bone marrow test etc are all OK...... Doctors had started antibiotic against fever for 5 days back.... After that fever was not there... But yesterday night she had vomited 3 time and they give an injection for that.... Now the fever again started .... She is still in good mood and activity .... Please give me a light about this... what may be the reasons or what test we should conduct ....
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012