Child having feverial seizures, pain in left side of face, vomitting, fluctuating WBC levels. Cause?

My almost 5 year old just started having feverial seizures 2 months ago. She used to always be healthy, now she gets sick, fever, throwing up with severe pain on the left side of her face around eye and above ear every one to two weeks. Sometimes seizures, sometimes not. Had her white count checked three times in the last two months. First time very high, second time low, and the third time a little high. Any suggestions as to what might be going on with my daughter? She has seen a neurologist , a cardiologist , had MRI , CT, EEG , and others. Please some help, all they keep telling me is that she is fine, she will outgrow it. She is NOT FINE!
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012