Child having fever, yellowish blisters in the throat, swollen tonsils. Is it a strep infection? Dark spot on top of the blisters

My daughter is 10 years old and has a fever , about 101, and nasty yellow blisters on the back of her throat , tonsils look swollen as well. I m assuming this is strep , but my concern is the dark spot on top of one of the blisters. Looks like maybe dried blood? Almost looks black. This is the worst throat I ve ever seen. I am super granola , and HATE antibiotics , however I m not over-the-top unreasonable either. Any ideas what would cause the spot? I plan on a doctor visit tomorrow, just wondering....
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012