Child having fever with headache, sore throat. Symptoms of West Nile outbreak? Medical help required?

My 6 year old came home from school with a 101.7 fever . He says he has a headache and is constantly clearing his throat , but says his throat is just a little bit sore. He was bitten by mosquitoes a few days ago, I m now getting concerned about the West Nile Virus outbreak , are these the symptoms of West Nile? We live in KY and there hasn t been but a couple of cases reported in KY, those locations are far from our area. Do you think I should take him to the ER tonight or wait and take him to his doctor tomorrow? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012