Child having fever, white tongue, weakness, nausea and not eating properly. What is he suffering from?

My son ran fever for 3 days. He stopped eating completely, i kept him only on fluids . his tongue became white. The fever was in the range 100-102. on the 4th day his fever left him but I got the fever , absolutely the same symptoms , great confusion, profound weakness and just no desire to eat. Its monsoons here and its raining real bad this year. I mean its hardly raining. Its the 5th day my son refuses to eat. his fever never came back after although he feels nauseated most of the time. what do we suffer from?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012