Child having fever while sleeping. On paracetamol. Started cold and cough. What's wrong?

My daughter has a fever of 38.5 Celsius on and off for 6 days.. If she is awake it went down to normal temp and if she is at sleep in a few hours she ll have fever then I give her a paracetamol which is very helpful cause her temp will went down fast.. I already brought her to the center of her two days in fever the bring to the private pediatric in her 5th day they said the same thing her lungs is clear and her heart beat is normal.. She has cold and in the 4th day of fever she had cough . Can you tell me what is wrong with my baby she is 1 year old
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012