Child having fever occuring in regular intervals, high sed rate. Reason?

My 3 year old daughter keeps getting high fevers every 3-5 weeks like clockwork. They generally last 3-5 days. no one else in our home ever gets it. This has been going on since early 2012. She never exhibits any other symptoms. The doctor recently tested her urine and did a sed rate. Her labs, he said, were normal. However, I noticed that her sed rate is 30 which is considered elevated. Her urine had an elevated WBC count, but he said that was ok. I have RA if that means anything and often have high sed rates. Any idea why a healthy growing child would be getting chronic fevers and present with a high sed rate? Other test results were normal. There was trace rbc and leukocyte in her urine, but he did not even mention that to me. When she is not running a fever, she seems very healthy. Great eater, high energy and has met every milestone.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012