Child having fever, dry cough. Relieves in the mornings. High during nights. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, My 2 year 9 months girl is having severe fever with dry cough and cold for the last five days. I have given her DOLOPAR 250 mg for fever and Dylosyn expectorant for cough(3.5 ml each for 3 times). The temperature is getting redued once provided the medicine(only for few hours). But during the night hours she is very much struggling with high fever and cough. I am really worried on this as there is no progress till now for her fever. Please provide your valuable note on this. Regards, Shelma
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013