Child having fever, cough, cold. Given adol suppository, augmentin, prospan, aerius, panadol syrup. Streptococcus mitis infection, diarrhea. What should I do?

my child age 1yr and 3 months, had fever , cough and cold last 4 days ago with a range of 38.5 to 40.1 ,i gave adol suppository of 125mg, but still the fever is high. So i bring her to the hospital and they take all blood samples and gave me augmentin 457, prospan syprup, aerius syprup and panadol syrup. after 3 days they call and told me that my child is resistant to the anitibiotic augmentin as a finding on blood culture , they said it was streptococcus mitis. so, they change the antibiotic to klacid syprup, but after one day of taking this medicine i saw rashes on her stomach and back of her body so i dedided to stop the antibiotic maybe shes allergy to it and change it to bactrim syrup, and now 2 days ago she also has diarrhea past at least 4 times watery stool. the fever was gone but there is rashes and diarrhea.. and until now shes still weak. can you help me what is the case of my daughter and what will i give her to make her ok ? thank you
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012