Child having fever, cold hands and feet, diarrhea, low appetite, only on fluids. No improvement with Calpol. What can be done?

Hi my daughter is 3 years old, she has a temperature of 101.5 f but has cold hands and feet . She has had sickness all through the night and diorea. She.has not eaten a thing all day but she has had some fluids. I have been giving her calpol but doesn t seem to be doing anything. She has just been sleeping all day, she has no energy what so ever. Should I be worried and take her to hospital or just let her ride it out?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012