Child having fever, cold, cough congestion. Giving medications. Fell unconscious, muscles contracting. Reason?

My daughter 2.5 years old and having weight of 14 kg has lot of cold and having cough congestion since 2-3 months. We are giving zyrcold and sometimes respicure d as per our doctor. Since 3 days she had fever and we gave ibugesic plus. In the morning she waked up as normal and active. Suddenly she fell down and her muscles were contracting. We sprinkled water on her face then she regained consciousness . We immediately went to hospital and she has been recommended medicines for cough. Is she ok?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013