Child having fever. Blood test done. Has enlarged liver and spleen. What treatment should be taken?

Sir, My son is aged 3.1/2 years suffering with fever since 15 days, On 24/4/12 total WBC count was 14,5000 cells/cumm and polymorphs is 77% and impression : Microcytic Hypochromic anemic bllod picture with Neutrophilic Leukocytosis. While 6 months back Liver mild enlargement of liver is noted and spleen is midly enlarged and shows normal contours and enchopattern, he is still getting fever what i shall i do please give me reply.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012