Child having extreme pain in shin, lumps above ankle, no leg trauma. Test showed elevated CPK levels. What does that indicate?

My granddaughter will be 6 years old on July 31st. She s been complaining about extreme pain in her right shin. She has had no injury or trauma to her leg. Her mother also noticed lumps just above her right ankle. X-rays were taken and were negative for bone lesions. Lab tests were also done and everything came back in the normal range except her CPK levels. According to the doctor, her levels were high. Here are the lab results: CK-BB = 2; CK-MB = 0; CK-MM = 98/100. What does this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012