Child having excessive hair on forehead, upper lip, cheeks. Had recently suffered with Kawasaki disease. Chances of hypertrichosis?

Hi, Doctor My 2 year old male baby has problem of more hair on his face mainly on forehead , upper lip , chicks , ear pinna and eye borows are joint and prominant and back and on hands prominant hairs its looks like secondary characters appeared but hairs not on genital organ or chest is very clear what can i do . is it hypertrichosis . and recently he was suffered from Kawasaki disease when he was 1 and 1/2 year old . is it correlate with kawasaki. i am so tensed and worried . plz advise me what can i do thanks vijaya
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012