Child having elevated levels of zinc, lead. Use of filtered water for cooking, bottled water for drinking, uses imported toys. What could be the cause?

My year and a half old son has elevated levels of of lead and zinc. I have been having issues because I live in China on business and the measurements are different compared to what we are used to in the US. Lead 77ug/L Zinc 100.8 mol/L I understand the lead might be mostly from the water, which we have a Phllips filter attached to the tap for cooking and use only bottled water for his formula or drinking water. We import most all his toys, so that shouldnt be an issue for lead. The zinc, I have no idea why its so elevated? Is the level of lead too high? I assume it would be 7.7 ug/dl? The hospital here said to give him some kind of medicine to bring the levels down and come back in a few months. I just need a second opinion. Much appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012