Child having elevated ALT, liver enlarged, sugar level low, vomiting yellow fluid, urine smells. Cure?

My 8 year old son has had elevated ALT for the last 5 years. His pedi also said his liver is enlarged, they are trying to get us an appointment with a GI doctor. We have been to many specialists. My sons blood sugar used to plummet in the mornings to under 60. He would then puke a horrible highlighter yellow fluid. We ve had a diagnosis of Ketotic Hypoglycemia , which he should have outgrown. His blood sugar is no longer lowering. But he is still vomiting the highlighter yellow fluid approximately every 6 to 8 days. He gets very pale, with black under his eyes and his usually rosey lips turn grey. He then vomits and his color returns. His urine also smells very strong.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013