Child having dizziness, bleeding and hearing loss after being hit on the ear. What to do next?

My son got hit in the ear with a ball. They were playing floor hockey and someone was high sticking and hit the ball and it hit him in the ear He said it hurt (throbbibg) he could not hear, was slightly dizzy. I told him to go to the nurses office to see if it was bleeding . It was not. 3-4 hours later, the pain deceased to an ache, he was no longer dizzy and could hear again. Is there anything I need to watch for this evening?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013