Child having difficulty in concentrating, focusing. What can be done to improve the condition?

hello doctor, my two little brothers ( 12 & 11 years old) find difficulties in focusing and concentration in class even at home when they are doing their homeworks and while trying to help them understand a lesson or explain to them a new they can improve focusing and really going to have high level of attention in class and while studying..please if you can suggest a specialzed doctor concerning this issue ill be really greatfull
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012