Child having difficulty in adjusting to new state, school. Gets stomachache, fever. Suggestions?

My daughter is 9 and having a hard time at school. We just relocated to a new state and she has had problems adjusting. She gets herself so worked up at school (crying, stomach ache) that the nurse sent her home two times last week with a fever . As soon as she is comfortable on the couch, the fever magically disappears. My question is, can a child get themselves so upset that they raise their body temp enough to make it seem like they have a fever? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013