Child having diarrhoea, cough, nasal congestion, acid reflux. Taken medicine for virus. Advice?

My 4 month old has diarrhea for over 10 days now. Just recently in the past few days he has developed a cough . Last weekend (he had fever) I took him to a walk in clinic & the dr checked hI m out & said it was prob a virus & just needed to run it s course. Then 2 days later I called his pediatrician and the nurse said it prob just needed to run it s course & could take up to 10 days... Well here we are on the 10th day & still has diarrhea & now a pretty good cough & nasal congestion . What should I do? I m substituting water & putting 3 oz of water with 3 oz of pedialite & mixing with his formula. I also have to mix cereal really thick like mustard in his bottle because he has acid reflux & can t keep anything down that s not thick... Just so you know details! Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012