Child having diarrhea with white colored stool and vomits in sleep. Should I be concerned?

I have a two year old, two nights in a row, she vomited in her sleep, only once. For two days now she has had very loose yellow/whitish colored stool . She wi barely drink anything, and has had few wet diapers. She isn t acting quite like herself. Should this be cause for concern? I hate to expose her to all other illnesses at her pediatrician if there is nothing that can be done.. I have tried forcing liquids but she doesn t want to drink..
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013